Experience + revision science + beautiful design = better results
- Covers all specification topics required for the external exam
- Illustrated topics to improve memory and recall
- Comprehensive case studies with model answers
- Over 400 marks worth of examination style questions
- Answers provided for all questions within the book
- Examination tips and techniques
Absolute clarity is the aim with a new generation of revision guide for the 2020s. This guide has been expertly compiled and edited by successful teachers of Digital Information Technology, highly experienced examiners and a good dollop of scientific research into what makes revision most effective.
Past examination questions are essential to good preparation, improving understanding and confidence. This guide has combined revision with tips and more practice questions than you could shake a stick at. All the essential ingredients for getting a grade you can be really proud of.
Each specification topic has been referenced and distilled into the key points to make in an examination for top marks. Questions on all topics assessing knowledge, application and analysis are all specifically and carefully devised throughout this book. Detailed case studies distill key concepts whilst demonstrating the development of long answer questions.